Literary Bike Tour
Friday, June 29, 2018
Let’s bike around the histories and literature of Bogota
Date: Friday June 29th, 2018
Starting point: Lerner Library. Carrera 11 # 93A - 43
Finishing point: Virgilio Barco Public Library
Time: 9 a.m.
Distance: 13 Kms (round trip)
- Check your bike is on perfect operating conditions.
- Have a proper breakfast.
- Bring hydration.
- Use solar filter.
- In accordance with the law and for the safety of the participants, the consumption of alcohol and psychoactive substances during the tour is prohibited. People in a state of alcoholic intoxication or under the effects of psychoactive substances, will not be accepted to participate in the tour.
- Being affiliated to an EPS (Colombian health insurance company). In case of being a tourist: medical/travel insurance
- Good health condition
- Due to distance and tour conditions, participants must be at least 14 years old
- Underage participants must ride together with an adult
- Every participant must bring its bike